From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:47 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Bad install days

Was it simply cold or was there ice, snow, hazy out, etc?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

--- Henry Spencer

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Travis Johnson <t...@ida.net> wrote:

We installed yesterday and it was -13F at the office when everyone
showed up at 8:00AM. Got 6 installs done. :)

Travis
Microserv

Steve Barnes wrote:

Same here in Indiana.  Called the clients to reschedule. Everyone

but

installers come to office and get caught up on paper work,

training, or

organizing service area.

Steve Barnes
RCWiFi Wireless Internet Service