I've mentioned this before but I think the only spectrum you can use to do
this would be 60GHz.  Obvously, very short range but high speed.  I'm pretty
sure 24GHz can only be used for PTP links.  But, could be used as your
backhaul to your 60GHz repeater site.  I don't know if this would work with
omni antennas but you could develop a small 120 degree sector I'm sure.