You are right with the main line of severs.  Something to keep in mind
is that the PowerRouter's only moving parts are the fans to keep the CPU
and Power supply cool . We have DC units now as well.  The units run
about 85 watts of power normally.

* -----------------------------------------------------------
Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
WISPA Board Member - wispa.org <http://www.wispa.org/>
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
WISPA Vendor Member*
*Office*: 314-735-0270 *Website*: http://www.linktechs.net
<http://www.linktechs.net/>
*/LIVE On-Line Mikrotik Training/*
<http://www.linktechs.net/onlinetraining.asp>

The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only
for the person(s) or entity/entities to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient(s) is prohibited, If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
any computer.