Who has the final word on this?  I've been told by testing laboratories
that do testing for the FCC that this is not the case...  They said if the
radio card (5Ghz when I asked but for this discussion it doesn't matter)
had been approved with an antenna then you could use the same or less db
like antenna and you were good to go - assuming the card manufacturer (like
ubiquity) had had appropriate testing completed and filed with FCC.

It sure is difficult for any of us to make heads or tales out of what can
or can't be done because everyone has a different opinion - even the people
at the top of the food chain I guess.

Who's right?  And how am I supposed to know?

Scott Carullo
Brevard Wireless
321-205-1100 x102