Who says I'm happy with the status quo of 1.5 or even 6 meg?

BTW:  muddyfrogwater != Me

Yes, WiMAX is technically better than WiFi, but who says I'm talking about
WiFi?

If there was a non-crippled WiMAX AP that supported reasonable amounts of
bandwidth (40 at a minimum - say with a 20 MHz channel) and was available
for $2000 or so, I'd be interested.  There isn't nor will there be any time
soon, so I'll pass on WiMAX.

I just wish Company A would finish their product already so I can actually
make product references in my arguments....  assuming what they say is even
half true...  and yes they are a company that's been around a few years.

I don't want to be a "me too" or a last resort.  I want to lead the pack.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com