Same here with PowerCode.

I'm interested in seeing how Platypus differs from PowerCode.  I keep
hearing about it.  I don't want to change, as it is painful, but if there's
something better for us in the long-term we should at least consider it.

We like PowerCode for its customer service features, scheduling of service
calls and installs, billing, etc.  Since everything is integrated around one
customer account, this software allows our person who answers the phone to
not only be a tech support person, but can take a payment from a customer,
check phone logs, ticket logs, check the schedule to see when we're supposed
to be there, anything.

There are detailed logs of most transactions that take place, and those logs
are exposed on the main customer screen (it logs details such as if you
change their phone number...who made the change, when the change was made,
from phone # what & to new phone #).  It logs emails you send out through
the system such as delinquent account notifications, support broadcasts,
etc.

Mark Nash
UnwiredWest
78 Centennial Loop