No we just thumb tighten the nuts. The first few we put up years ago we
tightened them down way too far. We even change the foam now if the
cover gets removed. Ordered a quite a few just to keep some around.  I
also noticed that over a couple of years the foam doesn't quite spring
back like it did new.

Thanks for the input. We started running a bead of silicone across the
top of the cover. We replaced all the cat5 cable on one of our towers
yesterday and found one of three showed a water line about 1" up above
the seal.
Dave