Gino - Top right corner.

Did the CPU just jump or has it casually been like that?

I've never had 5 radios in any board, I don't know if that would cause a lot
of usage or not.  Most any MT box I've seen is <5% CPU.  A lot of NAT as was
mentioned would be the first place I'd look.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St