From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Dennis Burgess - LTI
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 3:32 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] is this router overloaded?

Part of the 5.2 band.  All of the radar patters are in MT, just not
certified.

* -----------------------------------------------------------
Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
WISPA Board Member - wispa.org <http://www.wispa.org/>
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
WISPA Vendor Member*
*Office*: 314-735-0270 *Website*: http://www.linktechs.net
<http://www.linktechs.net/>
*/LIVE On-Line Mikrotik Training/*
<http://www.linktechs.net/onlinetraining.asp>

The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only
for the person(s) or entity/entities to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient(s) is prohibited, If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.