Why you take a RouterOS class :)  But regardless, if you ahve a MT
client, it will set the TX and RX speeds for the clients by default.

YOu can set that by MAC as well, so you can control the bandwidth from
the AP to the CPE.

* -----------------------------------------------------------
Dennis Burgess, CCNA, A+, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
WISPA Board Member - wispa.org <http://www.wispa.org/>
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
WISPA Vendor Member*
*Office*: 314-735-0270 *Website*: http://www.linktechs.net
<http://www.linktechs.net/>
*/LIVE On-Line Mikrotik Training/*
<http://www.linktechs.net/onlinetraining.asp>

The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only
for the person(s) or entity/entities to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient(s) is prohibited, If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
any computer.