From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 3:01 PM
To: Motorola Canopy User Group; WISPA General List; Mikrotik discussions
Subject: [WISPA] URGENT need contact for Mikrotik Parts near southwest Ohio

So I wake up with thunder shaking the house and 3 minutes later, text
messages start blowing up my phone.  I lost two out of three AN50 ODUs
and 3 of 3 433ah boards.  Two Trango 5800 APs survive (though one
needed a new poe).  The 493 concentrator/switch lost some ports, too.

If anyone has mobile numbers for anyone at Roc Noc or Quicklink
Wireless I would greatly appreciate you providing me (offlist) with
getting a hold of them.

I'm about 2 hours from Quicklink and 6 hous from Roc Noc.

If anyone knows of a MikroTik vendor near south west Ohio besides
these two I would appreciate knowing about them, too, and would love
to get a hold of them this weekend.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"When you have eliminated the impossible, that which remains, however
improbable, must be the truth."
--- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

----