What I want to know is what Trango & some others do to "harden" their
ethernet ports? I had a set of 5800's that took dozens lightning hits
over a period of several years and keep on going.
Alternatively, my other equipment doesnt fare so well. It's all set up
the same way - ground, lighting protector, etc.
-RickG