Yes, we use DC ground antennas.
I am going to move the ground wire from the XR2 to the case instead of
the Board standoff screw.
Someone said the RB411 has a weird ground arrangement and that may be
part of it. I have not been grounding the case either.
Sounds like I need to act like the satellite guys. They ground
everything no matter how far up the building the wire has to run.