I went through OSHA training once. What a crock! While the guidelines
were a good idea the power they have is ridiculous. Even the
instructor, an OSHA employee admitted they have too much power.
Just think if our country's founders had OSHA, the ACLU, and the likes
- we'd have never become a country. Can you hear the PC crap now? You
cant fight with indians because they're a minority. You cant start the
Oregon Trail because it's too dangerous...
Sorry, I'll get off the soap box now.
-RickG