I understand if you think MT is complex, but it takes me < 10 minutes to
setup an RB433 with a 5GHz and a 2GHz card to do what you want.
Then I can manage my micropops exactly like my pops.  And if it grows,
the right stuff is there.  And I just like the control and view I get
with RouterOS.

--
Scott Reed
Sr. Systems Engineer