I'd like to hear opinions on what Micropops do to your business.

1. How many customers do you look for before you install even the least
expensive MPoP?

2. I've always been of the opinion that having many small MPoPs devalues my
business to a prospective buyer.

3. I've always thought that having many small MPoPs is a problem for tech
support (we have 700 customers and 3 techs...not everyone knows what each
installation looks like or how it's connected necessarily).

I think this is good discussion...

Just because you CAN do it, SHOULD you do it.

Depends on a few factors...

1. Do I need/want to make money any which way I can?

2. How much do I put into a MPoP (battery backup vs. power outage & no
access to AP if its host is on vacation)

3. Do I plan to sell my business and if I do should I stick to traditional
"inside-the-box" installations?

Mark Nash
UnwiredWest
78 Centennial Loop