The comment period can't open until they've announced the finalists.
They are supposed to start doing that on Wed. (though we'll find out
if they are on schedule or not in a couple of days I guess). They've
said it's a rolling announcement-meaning they *start* announcing on
Wed (if they are on schedule) but won't finish until they say they are
finished.

They haven't said if you can start commenting when they start
announcing or if they'll wait until everyone is announced and then
open up the 30 day period for everyone. The latter approach would make
more sense of course.

Chuck

On Sep 28, 2009, at 8:54 AM, Steve Barnes wrote:

> When Is the comment period supposed to be opened?
>
> Steve Barnes
> Manager
> PCS-WIN
> RC-WiFi Wireless Internet Service
>
> Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through
> experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened,
> vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
> - Helen Keller

--------------
Chuck Bartosch
Clarity Connect, Inc.
200 Pleasant Grove Road
Ithaca, NY 14850
(607) 257-8268

"When the stars threw down their spears,
and water'd heaven with their tears,
Did He smile, His work to see?
Did He who made the Lamb make thee?"

 From William Blake's Tiger!, Tiger!