This is going way out there what happens if you turn your radio 90 degrees.
Last month I had a client who was installed wrong. Tower was Horizontal and
guys setup the radio vertical but it worked and they did not know any better.
I got checking the tower later and saw the client was -79 at the tower.  I
called them in Chewed them out for installing wrong and sent them back.  They
followed my orders and the signal at the tower dropped to -59 I turned down the
radio and stabilized it at -69.  I was happy.  Next day the customer called and
said could we come back and fixed what we had changed.  I started them doing
pings and they were terrible.  So I drove out to the house.  Messed with it for
1/2 hour.  Climbed to the radio turned it back to the Wrong Polarity and set
the power back and the speed and pings were perfect.  I came back to the office
walked in the door and there was my installers standing there waiting for an
apology. I smiled, shrugged my shoulders and yelled "G
 et back to work"  Moral to the story if it's a very close install sometimes it
is too close and you need to make the radio work harder on a wrong polarity.

Steve Barnes
RC-WiFi Wireless Internet Service

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of
trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition
inspired, and success achieved.
- Helen Keller