From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Randy Cosby
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 4:05 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] spectrum analysis - 5dBm interference at 5785

Well, we replaced the backhaul (osbridge) and get the same readings on
the new one.  The old one does not get the same readings when moved to
another location, so it's picking up SOMETHING.  Powered down everything
else, same problem.  So, someone is slamming me with a ton of signal
near 5875... Now to find out where it's coming from.

Any recommendations for a 5 gig spectrum analyzer?  Ubiquiti airview
looks interesting, but only for 2.4 and 900.  Guess I can use the
built-in one in the osbridge, but it's not too fast / granular.

Randy

----

----

----