On Mon, 2009-10-12 at 10:50 -0500, Mark McElvy wrote:
> I am running FreeRadius and FreeSide usinf PPPoE. Freeside currently
> does not give me the reports I need for my accounting data. When I run a
> report, it gives you details on each record but does not give you totals
> for each user. I would like to generate a report that would give me
> upload/download totals for a given time period. Anyone know of software
> I can run against the FreeRadius accounting data to get this info or
> have any Freeside customization that would like to share to do this?

Mark, it would not be that hard to write a quick query or two that would
give you the totals for the last month, for example.  This could be done
using php on your webserver and it would give you a report formatted in
any way you want.  I'm not sure if there is already a premade tool for
that, but it would not be that hard to create a simple report like that.

* Butch Evans                   * Professional Network Consultation*
* http://www.butchevans.com/    * Network Engineering              *
* http://www.wispa.org/         * Wired or Wireless Networks       *
* http://blog.butchevans.com/   * ImageStream, Mikrotik and MORE!  *