From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Tim Sylvester
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 4:47 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: Re: [WISPA] FreeRadius / Accounting data

If you store the accounting data in MySQL, you can perform the following
SQL
query to list the number of bytes Downloaded, Uploaded, Total Bytes by
user
for a give time period.

select username, sum(acctinputoctets) as Download, sum(acctoutputoctets)
as
Upload, sum(acctinputoctets + acctoutputoctets) as "Total Bytes" FROM
radacct where acctstarttime BETWEEN '2009-06-01' and '2009-07-01' group
by
username;

Tim

On