They are a block away. The rain was light and only occurred for a few
hours that day.  It rained like hell over the weekend without a hiccup.

We also have 7 other 60 Ghz hops within the same 10 block radius with
longer paths and they did not hiccup during the same time period.  This
link is the shortest. And I have radio logs from the one side which
shows great RSSI and current draw so it was receiving and should have
been transmitting.

I have to add that I have switch logs from the other side and it shows
that the side I can monitor the radio logs on during the outage went out
first and the other side followed about 12 ms later.  When the port
comes back up it does the same thing.  The radio monitored side then the
far end.

-B-