Josh:

I thought that too. I have a handful of customers on a 5 MHz sector. Winbox shows this:

Emacs!

Mike

At 07:32 PM 11/22/2009, you wrote:
I believe when you half the channels the rates also get halved - from 54mbit
to 27mbit max (that is from 20mhz to 10mhz channels).

I also can't see why you're voice would be having problems in half or
quarter channels unless there is a software bug.  It should only improve
unless you're using all available bandwidth.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
--- Albert Einstein

<<inline: 36fbe3f8.jpg>>