If you're buying the customers what you should look at is the revenue.  At
$41.67/mo/customer (or $500/customer) buyout seems very steep.

If he's looking to get out and has no other options I am certain you can
lower that price.  Also express that a "network" of Ubnt, lots of private
IPs, and a hassle expected once you take over isn't worth paying top dollar
for.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
--- Albert Einstein