>Not sure what difference this makes, uses the same amount of frequency
>and both polls are in the same antenna.

You probability of finding clean spectrum on both polarities drops and
your collocation options using cross polarity and channel separation
drops too

>Why? There is no difference in colocation with Airmax vs. non-airmax,
do
>you think each chain needs it's own channel or something? They don't.

I do know they don't need diff channels, but as stated above, you are
very limited on channel selections, and finding the right channel on
sector A, means that you limit yourself on sector B, C and D. (thinking
you are using 4 sectors per site) Then extrapolate that to 4 to 6
adjacent tower sites and youll be dancing the channel change tune for a
while.  What happens inf 6 months down the road a Tsunami PTP Link kills
2 of your channels on 1 Tower ....

Gino A. Villarini
g...@aeronetpr.com
Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp.