Had more trouble with our AT&T link then our Cogent link...going on two years and only 1 unexpected outage...pays to have BGP!

But we do connect to them wirelessly using a Ceragon that runs right to a Colo...so nice to bypass the ILEC's ridiculous prices for fiber!!!

Bret

Jon Auer wrote:
2nd that. Cogent in Wisconsin has been solid for us for the past two
years or so. I have not heard bad things about their network out of
Illinois either. Some people have problems with them in other markets.