I hear $1500 for a gig!

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 12:39 PM, Mike Hammett <[email protected]>wrote:

> I wish I was a bit closer to a POP to take advantage of it, but my Cogent
> rep informed me that through the end of the month, they have a promo going
> $400/100 megabit 1 year contract.  Only available at Cogent and carrier
> neutral data centers.  These facilities are listed on their web site under
> the network heading.  A complete building list (and not eligible for this
> promo) is available in the service locator under Dedicated Internet access.
>
> Not all of their host buildings allow roof access, but I believe a
> significant number of them do.  I encourage you to build your network out to
> these facilities.
>
> Sure, someone's going to hop on here and complain about how horrible Cogent
> is, but every carrier has their good and bad spots.  I'm sure I could find
> someone to honestly say the same things about AT&T, VZB, Level3, InterNAP,
> XO, MZima, etc., etc.  It doesn't matter the carrier, I strongly encourage
> you to have more than one.
>
> Feel free to blast the list with questions about building your network to
> Cogent, routing policies to best combine Cogent and your existing provider,
> etc.  These things would apply to any carrier, not just Cogent.
>
>
> -----
> Mike Hammett
> Intelligent Computing Solutions
> http://www.ics-il.com
>
>
>
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> WISPA Wants You! Join today!
> http://signup.wispa.org/
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> WISPA Wireless List: [email protected]
>
> Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
> http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless
>
> Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/
>


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WISPA Wants You! Join today!
http://signup.wispa.org/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
WISPA Wireless List: [email protected]

Subscribe/Unsubscribe:
http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless

Archives: http://lists.wispa.org/pipermail/wireless/

Reply via email to