Only 20 connections?  I've found 75 to be a good number (Butch put that in
place ages ago and I've been the only person in 3 years to get up to that).

I'm looking at an SM now from a customer that called in this
morning...they're using 43 connections.  It's one (wireless) laptop on a
Linksys into the SM.  Each connection is port 80 or 443 except one - 4500
(Cisco VP?)

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue
that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill