I think the solution is to cap the connections to x Gb per month. Our
plans start at 30Gb of transfer per month. Then charge per Gb after
that.

People's usage is just going to go up and up, with more and more
streaming video, torrents, gaming etc. My opinion is, eventually you
will NOT be able to keep up trying to provide unlimited service,
unless you have sky high prices. I think caps and metered usage is
inevitable, even for the big guys.

Thanks,
Roger