What I mean is that I'm so busy taking care of things I dont have time
review, implement, operate a metered billing solution. Like everything
else, I'm sure it takes time & resources.
Note: My comment about usage based billing revolves around the system
I put in place back in 1997 with the help of an Allot box. That was
when I ran a different ISP. The ISP I run now is much bigger.
Thanks! -RickG