I have and love Powercode.  Does all the billing, networking, support,
etc.  We were looking for developers to write a project identical to
Powercode.  Our discussion on the company wiki looks just like
Powercode.  Bit expensive but definitely manageable by a small WISP as
it is based on your customer count.  Some people have problems with
the support but I just call the number and talk to someone.  Even at
midnight a few weeks ago when I got really confused on an ImageStream
problem.  It definitely could improve, but I say that about almost
one.

All I see are people complaining about Freeside's lack of
documentation on them trying to it started.  At Butch's training class
I saw one person who paid another person to use it - looked like
Powercode beta 0.1 to me.  Uses RT for tickets (I'm not a fan).  There
is no way I would have the time to learn it to feel comfortable with
the backend to let it control my network.

Platypus is very popular among Motorola users as well as other WISP
gear.  It's cheaper then Powercode (I think) but it is only billing
software - you need a developer or to pay a developer to integrate it
with your networking.  You might want to give Jon a call at Netwurx
for this - 800.NETWURX.  If I run into wanting another solution he
will be my first phone call.  Another solution is BOSS (Beehive's
application).

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill