I see.  So at ~18 feet there is no light but at 31 you see the light,
suggesting that hill is actually there and as you said, Fresnel zone
is blocked.  You should expect the link to be troublesome.

I agree with Jason, too.  Just because you can does not mean you should.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
--- Winston Churchill