From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf
Of Steve Barnes
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 8:09 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] State Education Networks?

In Indiana it's even more interesting.  The state bid out control of the state
networks years ago and a Tennessee Company ENA.com won and now controls all the
public school network funding. We have 5 School corp.'s in the county and I
have networks towers within a mile from each.  But since I am not a telco or
supply a fiber line they get each of the school's 2-5 T1's from Verizon @ $485/
T1.  I offered a 10meg connection to each interconnecting all the schools and I
cant even get a call back from ENA. Talking to the local schools just gets a
phone number to call ENA.

Steve Barnes
RC-WiFi Wireless Internet Service