..... NanoM ? or just plain Nano ?
I have no experience with the plain Nano, but would suggest that you
visit the UBNT forum and do a bit of pokeing arround, would not be
surprised if there were firmware related issues...

My playing has only been with the "M" grear. Their 2x2 MIMO "M" grear is
a very different animal...
After having experienced the affects of MIMO in the 802.11n , indoors
with Ruckus Wireless and now outdoors with the Ubiquity "M" stuff... it
is hard to go back and consider 802.11 a/b/g gear... knowing fully well
that 802.11'n from Ubiquity is 'work in progress'.......

It is like getting hooked on  fishing... even a 'bad day' of fishing is
better that a great day at the office   :)

I cannot wait to see more mfg. come out with 802.11n gear, with
reasonable pricing ...since, in my personal opinion each of the mfg.
have their own solid niche points..

Faisal.