Ipifony is a WISPA vendor member with a similar solution to the
NetSapiens platform. There will be startup costs.

If you're looking to offer voice services without big startup costs, you
should probably investigate a white label VoIP service. I've been using
Vox for several years now and have pleased with the experience. You'll
find that the margins are not as high this way, but it will allow you to
build a voice customer base without much capital expenditure.

Patrick Shoemaker
Vector Data Systems LLC
shoemak...@vectordatasystems.com
office: (301) 358-1690 x36