From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Robert West
Sent: Sunday, May 09, 2010 4:34 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] 5MHz Channel Drawbacks?

I have an area that's developed some noise and after watching the spectrum
analyzer all week I'm thinking of going to 5MHz channels there.  I'm using
5GHz UBNT APs with all MIMO CPEs.  I did a test with 5MHz width and was
hitting 32.5mbps TX, 13mbps RX throughput so that part is cool but are there
any drawbacks with going with 5MHz channels???

Bob-

----