Thanks for the suggestion about changing my name, I'll be sure to
download the forms, submit them and change my name to "Jack Ungerton."

Well, I know the capabilities of a NanoBridge M5 now as I've tested it
for a friend but it was done for two buildings around 500 feet in
distance.

Is something as basic as a NanoBridge M5 doable or if you start
getting into the "commercial" sector, do you start requiring better
equipment ?

I haven't been on a roof in a long time so I dont clearly remember
what is visible from the top but I'm sure it's a lot.

I just want to be able to provide decent pricing to the people and
businesses here with symmetrical bandwidth.  I haven't had time to
figure out administrative costs and how I could provide support if
there are any issues though.

I would love to have something set up to provide service for a radius
of a few miles but I'm not sure that's something I should be messing
with.  I pretty much am curious on if I were to sell a few hundred
megs, what type of devices and how many devices at what cost will it
be ?

Thanks