How ridiculous is this thread?  Why wouldn't Jack have some fun with
your 'title' name since its obviously false.  And for those who act like
we're insulting a new member we're not stupid, his name is Jason
Philbrook not dinkle whatever and if he chooses to use a goofy name he
opens himself up for a little teasing back, that's how it works in the
'we don't all have a thin skin' world.  If Jason wants to be a member
its because, as he's already shown in his interest in weening knowledge
from our membership, there are a lot of reasons to join WISPA.  This
feigned sense of taking offense over something that's not even real is
boring and unnecessary, move on to a more humorous Friday thread instead
of trying to make Jack feel bad.