Then you could provide the access via dsl in the building.  That would be
the logical route to go I think.

-Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of finkle dinkle
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 1:08 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Becoming a Wisp

Justin, appreciate your suggestion.  I've been looking around and will
continue to.

Josh, the gbit ptp will be done through fiber to the building, then
whoever in the building wants service.. will pay set up to get set up
with ethernet or fiber to my office.

I know I could get enough business inside the building to cover half
the cost of everything because I'm pretty sure there is a company here
with quite a few T1's, overpaying and not getting what they deserve.
I've always been a proponent of maxing stuff out so I will be a great
benefit to the tenants.

So if I'm able to set something up externally, I may be able to
actually break even and profit some,  I actually know I could profit
but I want this to be more of a service to the people who are unable
to get anything decent out here.

Thanks

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 9:57 AM, Justin Wilson <li...@mtin.net> wrote:
>    Nice introduction to the WISPA community. Make fun of the name. I even
> recommended this person check out WISPA from the Ubiquity forums.
 Anyhow,

----

----

----