I would recommend Peer to Peer lending options.  (Google peer to peer
lending). They will end up being personal loans, and likely lower credit
lines, but there is a much higher chance of walking away with a loan, at a
reasonable rate.

If you meet the financial profile for leasing, Lease Corp of America has
some of the lowest rates. They do a lot of the Moto 1yr type leases. With
LCA it wont be an issue that you are leasing "wireless" gear, because they
do that all the time.

A couple tips on leasing....

If you do less than 5 mil a year in revenue, or have less than 10 employee,
chances are your lease will be qualified by "personal credit rating".
Most Leasing companies are clueless, and are incapable of making an
intelligent judgement on their own, and instead rely heavilly on standard
"Credit Reports".
If your personal Credit Score is less than 700, or personal revolving credit
lines over 50% utilized, dont bother applying for a lease, you'll probably
get denied.. Work to improve credit score first.
The price quote you get for equipment (for example whether 30% below or
above market rate, whether a good or bad deal) will likely have very little
to do with your approval.
Approval is more about "documentation". On paper, whether you look like a
low credit risk or not, using default common methods of valuing, without an
expanation needed.
My personal opinion is WISPs are likely better off working with a local
banks or private lenders, where they can meet underwriting decission makers
in person. WISPs appear like far less of a risk, when their business is
explained to the lender. That message will rarely get conveyed adequately to
behind the scene decission makers in traditional large leasing companies.
Avoid applying for a lease, unless you are confident that you will get
accepted, because everytime an inquirey is made on your credit report by a
lender, future lenders will question why you might have been turned down by
them, which brings up concern, and that inquirey will be on your record for
2 years, and nothing you can do about it. Even if you decided to turn down
the loan because you were offered loan shark rates.  Leasers know who they
loansharks are, and if they made an inquirey, but you dont have a loan from
them, they now dont know whether you turned them down or they turned you
down. IF a loan shark wont lend to you, why should they?  I've found
applying for leases to be a very delicate and unforgiving process. No one
has to convince me on value of leasing, I get it. Obviously, there are
numerous WISP Members that are successful at obtaining Leases. But what I'm
learning is that they are all more or less exactly the same, in regards to
methods they use to qualify/approve applicants. Although they may vary
drastically on how well they manage the loan/client experience or ethically
handle the application process, or what lease terms they'll extend.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband