Charles,

Thanks for the Info/Link.

In 2009, SBA had a great program based on a ARRA program, for a basic small
business loan for any purpose.
They were increasing the SBA guarantee to 90% of loan value (instead of I
think it used to be 80% or less).
That made it way easy to obtain a bank loan, with only 10% down, because it
was 100% risk-free for the bank. But lke any government program lots of
paperwork was required. Unforunteately, I did not learn about it until last
few weeks of December 2009, and I was not able to compelte all teh
requirements in time to submit an application.  In 2010, that program
expired. :-(

The CDC program link you attached, inferred it could be 100% guaranteed by
SBA. Wow.  But trying to find the catch, of what would disqualify someone?

For example.....

"The CDC/504 loan program is a long-term financing tool for economic
development within a community. "

So what qualifies as Economic development? Does this mean that a plan need
to be pre defined for loan proceeds to apply to equipment to be used only in
the one specific Area/Community, that meets an specific economic profile?
For example, If I cover 10 cities, that are of average national economic
middle class or higher, and just need money to expand where ever orders may
come in, would that be disqualified from this type loan program?

"The 504 Program provides small businesses requiring "brick and mortar"
financing with long-term, fixed-rate financing to acquire major fixed assets
for expansion "

So it would cover Radios, but not Spectrum leases?

" A Certified Development Company (CDC) is a private, nonprofit corporation
set up to contribute to the economic development of its community. CDCs work
with SBA and private sector lenders to provide financing to small
businesses"

"The maximum SBA debenture is $2.0 million when meeting a public policy
goal. "

Does that mean you must get an indorsement from the local government  for
them to say that you are meeting a specific need?

>  a business must create or retain one job for every $65,000

Doesn't sound to hard to justify, for people already with a large number of
employees.  But that could be a problem for a 2 man company. They'd have to
match the equipment loan 30-50% with payroll, likely money they dont have in
advance of increasingsales after equipment was deployed.  Wondering if
they'd except "forcasted Jobs".

Although, "Loans cannot be made to businesses engaged in speculation" does
not support that.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband