  From: Mark Nash - Lists
  To: WISPA General List
  Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 2:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [WISPA] Health Insurance

  We provide health insurance for employees.  To keep absolute costs down, we
go with a high deductible for our employees, though to offset the costs in the
cast of anything major, we pay the first $1000 of the deductible on behalf of
the employee.

  We have 5 employees.  Owners have to pay for their own or get insurance
elsewhere.