Wow very interesting hypothesis since it happened right after a
lightning storm with heavy rain.  Trouble is I shut off all six
backhauls and started turning them on one by one until I had a "IP
conflict" warning then turned that one off, the IP conflict happened
again, yes I did arp -d to clear the bouncing out of it but then it
happened on a different tower, I just can't seem to find it and yes
we're way too large to be bridged, that was our summer project to become
routed but that doesn't help today.  It's a great idea but I have 54
AP's so I don't know where to start.

Forbes