Hey whoever forwarded my issue to Brett thanks,  he pointed out how to
isolate individual bridges with WireShark.  I did that and found the
tower, it's too late today but having that tower down brought the rest
of the system back up.  As Marlon said "so will you be routed
tomorrow?"  Well maybe not tomorrow but the switchover from Bridged to
Routed is about my highest priority now.  I missed a great summer
weekend chasing this down and all of you helped me tremendously.  Thanks
so much for once again reminding me how great it is being in WISPA.

Forbes