Dennis,

I saw the one email about your desire to become a reseller and I passed that
off to my partner who handles such things. He admits that it fell through
the cracks...my apologies. I should have at least notified you that I got
the mail and redirected. I'll be more vigilant in the future. We had an
incredible response from the show and have literally been doing demos and
new customer adds every day since. We have a structured program in place for
distributors and I will get that info to you off list. If anyone else missed
a reply from us, please hit me again. I found a couple mails in the spam
folder, and thought I'd gotten back to everyone.

Regards,

Cameron