When I googled the issue some months back, I saw a post about blocking the IP
for the netflix DRM server. That would resolve most the issues by preventing
the DRM authentication, and as a result, the movie from streaming. But I
couldn't get it didn't work reliably. Maybe time to revisit that approach.

I don't want to block the netflix website of course, I just want people to get
their movies via DVD the way they used to! And I only really want to block
streaming on the segments of the network that simply can't support it.

-Paul