In areas where I already have 20mb line of sight sectors, yeah, no problem.

But lets face it, to handle video, ISPs are going to have to make network
upgrades at every sector and CPE, sooner or later.
Who's gonna pay for that? Should I have to give up my profits this year, so
that it can be re-invested into my network once again, so Hulu and NetFlix
can continue to get rich?
Even if I replace just the pre-existing customer CPE with a Ubiquiti, at
$89/radio, that almost a year ROI to break even, IF I still charge the
customer an additiaonl $9.95/month for their ability to use NetFlix and
Hulu.

Its sorta like fund raising.  I got an idea... How about asking Hulu,
NetFlix, and Google, to co-sign my Loan/Lease papers or better yet Lend me
the money, to make the network upgrades that are necessary for my customers
to use VIDEO adequately.  I dont see them passing out Loan applications, nor
do I see their CFO with a pen in hand.

I am sick and tired of this attitude that "consumers are entitled" and
"content providers are entitled". They are not entitled to a free ride. I am
not getting rich, and the facts are the majority of my customers need me. I
provide something to them that they need. And video wasn't one of them
initially. I never signed up for delivering Video. I CAN deliver video, but
they have to pay for it, if they want it.  Its not my responsibilty to pay
for it.

There is nothing worse than a moocher. Thats all these content providers do,
looking for a free ride, mooch mooch mooch, while they sneak off to the bank
with their large paycheck.

Sure... I'm perfectly fine with the bandwdith management method of control.
Bandwdith limit video web sites to 64kbps, and for $9.95 I'll bump it up to
1mbps.

As a disclaimer... I dont currently block or limit anything. I mostly serve
high capacity business, so I have not been hit much by the video bandwdith
abuse yet, so I have been able to overlook the issue, and have not had to
take any action. And as long as it is not a problem, I have no need to
address it. But one day it will be a problem. And EVERYONE should ask, "who
should pay for it?".  In some cases, maybe the ISP should pay for it. For
example, If they are heathilly profitable, and have reach comfortable scale
and finance abilty, and in a competitive environment, maybe it is then their
responsibilty to stay competitive and upgrade at their own cost. But it can
not be assumed that all ISPs are in that position nor that all consumers are
in that position..

Whats important to me is that laws are not made that empower moochers to
have the right to unlimited mooching, at the expense of honorable
businessmen access providers.

Tom DeReggi
RapidDSL & Wireless, Inc
IntAirNet- Fixed Wireless Broadband