Then you aren't talking to the right people, or they changed their policy.

http://business.comcast.com/ethernet/index.aspx

Maria Azada

Comcast- Enterprise Business Services

Direct: 847-585-0409

Cell: 773-447-8487

Azada, Maria [maria_az...@cable.comcast.com]

I haven't spoken with her in quite some time, however.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com

On 9/2/2010 10:05 AM, David Sovereen wrote:
Have you or has anyone here been able to buy from Comcast?  Comcast in
our area says we are a competitor and that they don't sell to
competitors

Dave
.
  MERCURY NETWORK CORPORATION