Agreed. Here where I am at 3 Meg is the lower end. People are used to having
more and more bandwidth. Most of my customers are in the 6-8 Meg range with
some wanting 10-15. It doesn't matter that they really don't need more that
probably 4. That is what the customer wants so I guess that is what drives us
forward.

Sent from my iPhone