Some 411's some 433's all running 4.11, the 133's are running 3.something, all current with firmware upgrades as well, no change to speak of.

On 9/17/2010 5:18 AM, Jeremy Parr wrote:
On 17 September 2010 04:27, Forbes Mercy <forbes.me...@wabroadband.com <mailto:forbes.me...@wabroadband.com>> wrote:

    How my day ended, I really don't mean to slight Mikrotik or it's
    dealers.  People who route their networks will have a fraction of
    the problems I have but I have to admit the excuse of "must be
    your employees" or " that never happens" got old about 20 outages
    ago.  Today I had 8 major outages, 4 of them we found a bridge or
    ports erased and the IP displaying 0.0.0.0.  This was an easy fix,
    log in and add the bridge and ports then click on the IP and it
    came back legitimate again.  Shame we had to make the trip to the
    towers to do that.  The other 4 not so easy, they showed the IP
    correctly but not in Winbox and they had the MAC address as
    00.00.00.00.00, well 12 times, you get it.  Those we had to pull
    the backhaul and reset it then reprogram it.  A hellish day but we
    didn't miss the fact that the UBNT units never crashed no matter
    what this crazy bridging issue was.  It was just a real bad day to
    be in this business but I appreciate the help that I got from
    Mikrotik dealers who really care to help resolve this but are as
    equally frustrated as I was, while aging about 3 years in one
    day.  Like watching a baby sleep the night is uneventful after a
    15 hour work day and my with my added worry about taking 4
    vacation days this weekend.  I wish I could trust the equipment
    from overreacting to every damn bit of unfriendly traffic by
    shutting down the LAN port or resetting the radio but I can't,
    it's my employees problem now but it will certainly take away from
    the joy of my time off since I know their attitude is more like,
    'let them wait' then my feeling of 'people down is lost income',
    employees....

What hardware do you run MT on, and what versions of the software are you using?